Costumer Care Manager
Skitude is seeking a creative and passionate Customer Care Manager to join the Product Performance Team to coordinate and drive strategic customer care initiatives.
The Customer Care Manager (CCM) is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty through providing customers (B2C and B2B, users and resorts) support during all phases of the utilization of Skitude products. This position develops and executes the Support Plan to ensure customers are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Ensure that the App Delivery process is fulfilled by the Customer Care Team – Resort Care Managers – to optimize the time for an app to be published and ensure high quality during the whole process.
- Manage all of the company’s online and offline help and support channels.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Maintain and update the internal knowledge base to provide adequate accessibility and accurate information for the whole company.
- Coordinate the outsourced teams that provide 1st level support to users.
- Deliver effective technical support (unburdening the customer wherever possible, thinking ahead to cover expected follow-up topics and an exceptional and seamless experience) assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Provide the best customer experience possible, which in turn will result in customer retention and expansion, handling and resolving customer requests and complaints providing excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure (Help Center).
- Minimize customer churn, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, and ensuring renewals for subscription accounts by providing not only an excellent support service, but also with such an efficacy that customers create an emotional connection with the brand.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Skitude’s solutions according to customer’s needs and objectives helping to optimize the overall customer journey.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience obtaining feedback/suggestions from customers in order to determine what the company is doing right or wrong, and what might need to change in order to increase customer satisfaction and retention, identifying opportunities or risks for Skitude’s services, including opportunities for innovation.
- Help in product design and product development and collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Collaborate with the appropriate business functions and teams to create and implement, assets, collateral, and content that support customer needs.
- Experience in Customer Service roles
- Languages: English (essential), German & French (highly valued)
- Project management skills to coordinate across departments and functions
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to performance
- Teamwork capacity and Team leadership
- Proactive behaviour to purpose continuous suggestions to improve new features and product
- Excellent organization. Methodical personality to follow check-list and reporting
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in customer support and CSM programs
- Multitask and work well under pressure
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Job position is in Girona (Spain)
Skitude is a digital platform based on mobile technology specially designed for skiers and outdoor enthusiasts, which is leading to a new standard of stand-alone apps for ski resorts and mountain destinations. It has been implemented into more than 200 resorts in 14 different countries.
On one hand, the Skitude App (B2C area), allows users to record, analyze and share all their favorite activities (Ski, Snowboard, Biking, Running or Walking) with the Skitude community (more than 1 million users). The platform also uses gamification features through rankings and challenges to win prizes to make skiing more fun.
On the other hand, Skitude Services (B2B area) has become a reference digital partner for ski resorts offering solutions aimed to connect them with the skiers, get to know their customers better and increase online sales through both mobile and web solutions. Skitude Services amounts to more than 200 partnerships with ski resorts in more than 14 countries.
In 2020, the Skitude Group went public and acquired two new companies.
How to apply
If this sounds like the job for you, send your resume to aric.monterde(at)skitude.com