Skitude is seeking a creative and passionate Marketing Coordinator to join the sales team to help coordinate and drive strategic marketing initiatives.
The B2B Marketing Coordinator stands as the SalesManager’s right-hand man/woman and acts as a bridge between clients, suppliers, and the marketing and sales management teams. He/She also helps with the planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing, branding, and advertising activities in order to improve the brand’s image, increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- Oversee sales and marketing material
- Oversee sales tools, CRMs and emailing lists
- Plan and execute B2B marketing campaigns
- Help the Sales team to achieve business goals
- Lead market research, data and campaign analysis
- Organize trade show participation
- Working experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar
- Degree in marketing or sales field
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build reports
- Time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive)
- Proficiency in English, Spanish and French.
- Ski market industry knowledge
Skitude is a digital platform based on mobile technology specially designed for skiers and outdoor enthusiasts, which is leading a new standard of stand-alone apps for ski resorts and mountain destinations. It has been implemented into more than 200 resorts in 14 different countries.
On one hand, the Skitude App (B2C area), allows users to record, analyze and share all their favorite activities (Ski, Snowboard, Biking, Running or Walking) with the Skitude community (more than 1 million users). The platform also uses gamification features through rankings and challenges to win prizes to make skiing more fun.
On the other hand, Skitude Services (B2B area) has become a reference digital partner for ski resorts offering solutions aimed to connect them with the skiers, get to know their customers better and increase online sales through both mobile and web solutions. Skitude Services amounts to more than 200 partnerships with ski resorts in more than 14 countries.
In 2020, the Skitude Group went public and acquired two new companies.
How to apply
If this sounds like the job for you, send your resume to heloise.haake(at)skitudeservices.com