Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The Skitude Group (hereinafter “we”, “Skitude”) provides its services through its associate companies: SKITUDE HOLDING AS, registered under number 916 539 754, with head offices at Karenslyst alle 9A, 0278 Oslo, Norway; SKITUDE HOLDING AS SUCURSAL EN ESPAÑA, the bearer of Tax Identification Number CIF W0022478B with with registered offices at Bruc, 20. 08490 Tordera and offices at Carretera Antiga d’Amer 10 2º B, 17007 Girona, Spain. The snow and mountain information and notification system offered through our web pages and smartphone apps have been developed by Skitude.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Skitude, its subsidiary companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, this web site or from any information or material contained, showcased or displayed in it.